Unique Ski Wear in Westport
Skis and snowboards aren’t the only ski equipment you need when you’re ready to hit the slopes. The right clothing will provide comfort and warmth while giving you the confidence that comes with knowing you look your best. At Ski & Sport of Westport, we are pleased to offer designer and top-of-the-line ski apparel in Westport, including your favorite domestic and European brands.
Putting Together the Ideal Skiing Outfit
The perfect skiing outfit should include ski gear that is not only fashionable, but functional as well. Every item you choose should suit your size, style, and activity preferences for the ultimate skiing experience.
- Start with a bottom layer of long underwear or tights and a long-sleeved thermal shirt, which will keep your body heat close to your skin for warmth. Include a pair of thick, warm socks as well.
- A long-sleeved shirt, such as a turtleneck, sweatshirt, sweater, or fleece top, will help to keep your torso warm. If your shirt doesn’t include a collar, you may want to add a scarf.
- Ski pants are an essential component of a good skiing outfit, as they are designed to keep snow and wind from reaching your skin and will fit over your ski boots properly.
- Your ski jacket should fit snugly and provide warmth without restricting your arm or torso movements.
- Waterproof gloves or mittens will ensure your fingers stay toasty and fight frostbite on the slopes.
- Wear goggles or shatterproof sport sunglasses to protect your eyes from sun and debris as you ski.
More About the Most Popular Ski Apparel Brands
Are you looking for just the right ski apparel to accentuate your look and keep you warm no matter the conditions? Ski & Sport of Westport carries the latest high-end apparel you’re looking for— call us today at (203) 966-1671 for more information about our selection of skis, ski equipment, and ski apparel.
- Bogner is one of the best-known high-end ski apparel lines, featuring 100% goose down insulation and flawless metallic hardware. This brand marries sleek design and intricate detail with comfort and long-term wearability.
- Kjus makes mainly outwear that is known around the world for its durability, waterproofing, breathability, and insulation. When you purchase a Kjus jacket or pair of ski pants, you’ll get a great look and even greater comfort.
- Descente ski wear focuses on utilizing the latest in technological innovation while maintaining a sleek, stylish design, as well as exquisite detailing and amazing accoutrements. This brand has been worn by many national ski teams and is recognized globally as an innovator of sport and ski apparel.
Why Choose Us?
- Finest outdoor products available
- Highest level of customer service
- Family owned
- Over 30 years of experience
- Knowledgeable and expert staff
- Personal shopping available